National Marine Harbor was dredged in 2016 and is scheduled again for 2019. All slip renters have access to our newly renovated restrooms, shower house, and ice maker. In addition, we have an on-site ship store stocked with parts and accessories and service department for all of your needs.
20 Feet – $900
28 Feet – $1400
30 Feet – $1475
36 Feet – $1675
- All Slips have metered electrical pedestals with 30 amp service. Water is provided.
- Dock Boxes are included with each slip. Only dock boxes provided by National Marine will be permitted on docks.
- Boats that are longer than the slip must be approved by management and will be charged for any extended protrusions. If your boat is smaller than the length of the slip, the price will be based on the actual slip length.
- Sterndrives, outboards, swim platforms, and bow pulpits are considered in the length of the boat.
- Wide beam boats will be charged a flat fee.
- Slip renters will have use of the launch ramp at National Marine at no charge.
- Trailer storage is available inside and outside. Check with office for fees.
- Our boating season is April 15th thru October 15th. of each season.
- All slips are on a first come first serve basis. Slips will be reserved with a $200 deposit and contract. No slip is reserved until the contract is complete and accepted with a deposit.